Applications have now closed.
Pacific Environments NZ Ltd Architects are looking for an experienced Intermediate Interior Designer.
Requirements for role:
- Based in our Auckland office.
- Interior Design degree or similar
- Three years post graduate experience minimum.
- Experience in a variety of projects – small to large scale, working within a range of sectors.
- Proficient in ArchiCAD preferred, some ArchiCAD/Revit experience required.
- Proficient in Sketchup, Enscape or similar 3D rendering software.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Able to produce interior design building consent documentation either alone or within a team.
- Able to work well in a team environment and can also work confidently on their own.
Projects include working on a range of sectors from civic and retail through to retirement and aged care, with sustainability as a core focus underlying our work and office-based practices.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to work with an awesome team of Architects, Designers, CAD Technicians, and support staff over a wide variety of architectural projects in a supportive, culture & design focused practice.
Benefits & Culture
- Strong values-based team culture with a focus on sustainability and growth.
- Learning and Development opportunities – study group support, mentoring by senior staff and access to external training courses in line with individual Employee Growth Plan.
- Regular In Office Training sessions delivered by external providers, with lunch provided.
- Subsidy towards public transport costs.
- Flexible working arrangements (3 offices, support for family/personal needs).
- Payment of annual registration fees
- Employee Referral Program.
- Long Service Leave – 5 days special paid leave for employees who reach 10 years’ service.
- Regular Social Activities and Events, including morning teas & Friday afterwork social time
- EAP Services membership & support
- The opportunity to work across an exciting range of projects and typologies.
While the role is potentially for a full-time salary position, we will consider applicants who would like to work on a contract basis.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Please provide a comprehensive CV including at least two references, and a portfolio of work that you consider showcases your talent and abilities.
Please forward your application to: email@example.com