Join the team – Pacific Environments are on the look out for an experienced NZ Registered Architect, as well as an Intermediate/Senior Architectural Designer to join our team.
Is this you?
Our people and team culture are very important to us and our clients. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work with an awesome team of Architects, Designers, CAD Technicians, and support staff over a wide variety of architectural projects in a supportive, culture & design focused practice. Flexible working arrangements are also on offer.
Project typologies include residential, multi-storey apartment living, education, sports, retirement, and civic, with sustainability a core focus underlying our work and office-based practices. Some of our recent projects include the National Hockey Centre, the award-winning Takaanini Library, and the Botanic Retirement Village in Silverdale.
This role will suit if you;
- are looking for the opportunity to lead project teams on significant projects from concept design, developed design, through to documentation, and contract administration
- have high personal standards of design and documentation
- are creative, practical, and hands-on
- are primarily Archi-CAD based (or willing to learn)
- have a very good knowledge of the NZ Building Code and other relevant NZ Standards
- enjoy working in a supportive, fun team environment
- are interested in ESD and its implementation into projects
- have very good written and verbal communication skills, and are able to establish confident working relationships with clients
- able to lead the detailed design of projects
Benefits & Culture
- a very supportive team environment
- scheduled in-office training groups
- individualised growth plans
- assistance with CPD and course-based work
- a wide skill and project base to learn from
- strong forward workload with long term prospects for the right candidate
We have a rise/fall desk with your name on it.